BodyHealthTec Princeton 4D Space Saver Body Scan Massage Chair
Recline in ultimate comfort with this BodyHealthTec Princeton L Track 4D Space Saver Body Scan Massage Chair. It features body detecting technology to provide perfect width of massage, you can lie down in a comfortable position and take a rest, and the footrest can be extended and retracted that allowing you to stretch your body. Massage functions can be controlled by a phone app or remote for easy use.
Features & Benefits:
- 4D massage mechanism
- It has body detecting technology to provide the perfect width of massage
- 136 cm super long L-track
- Provides a great massage for the head, neck, back, waist, buttocks, and thigh
- Smooth sliding rail
- The chair can be put very close to the wall
- The chair's body will slide forward when starting to save space
- Heating therapy for your back
- Air pressure massage for shoulders, arms, buttocks, calves, and feet
- The air pressure intensity is adjustable
- Rollers' massage speed is also adjustable
- Has automatic extendable leg rest
- Rolling massage for soles
- Bluetooth for music
- With APP for both IOS and Android
- 12 kinds of auto programs
- G.W/N.W.(kg): 166/133
- 167*85*88.5cm(Main) 111*39.5*70cm(Armrest) 63.5*49.5*59cm(Legrest)
- 1.83 CBM
Model Number: BHTMS8760L
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Tried this out first hand myself before buying... it is amazing. As a gift - it was a hit.... My friend says it helped with aches and pains so I’m very happy I got it. Well worth the money spent.
This product works great. My only complaint is how heavy it is, but that's to be expected. So I suggest finding a dedicated chair to keep it in, so you don't have to move it around every time you want to use it.
Every day, my husband “goes” for his massage and, every day, he raves about how wonderful this feels. Great purchase!
I gave this to my mom for Christmas and she loved it. The box has a handle so it was easy to carry. It’s not bulky which is nice. Everyone in the family tried it out and now everyone wants one.
I tried one at Bed, Bath, and Beyond last year and really wanted one. Thank goodness I found it. My husband thought it was a waste of money, but guess who uses it EVERY DAY after work? HIM! It obviously is not as good as a full massage from a professional, but it gets the job done and relaxes my back after a long day of work.