BodyHealthTec Princeton 3D Space Capsule Zero Gravity Healthcare Massage Chair
The contemporary BodyHealthTec Princeton 3D Space Capsule Zero Gravity Healthcare Massage Chair is ergonomically designed to support and comfort your neck, back, waist, arms and legs. It comes with an easy-to-use remote control to control the massage function, and with the press of a button, you can lift the chair or return it to a standard sitting position and recline it. It's perfect for watching TV, sleeping, reading or relaxing.
Features & Benefits:
- Has a smart body scan system
- Zero wall technology allows the chair to be positioned within 10cm of a wall and still fully recline
- The longest SL-Track length of 1350mm serves to reach the thigh and conform to the spine's natural shape
- 3D 4-wheel massage mechanism cooperates with the silent motor in master massage
- Heating function release body fatigue
- Bluetooth technology and stereo music speaker
- Whole body wrapping massage by 40 groups of airbags to squeeze and soothe tired shoulders, arms, and legs
- Space capsule design cooperates with one-touch zero gravity to provide a weightless feeling to relieve tension, stress, and muscle discomfort
- Unique cradle care
- Tailored sole rolling massage gives your feet a healthier revitalized feel
- Flexible 24cm leg part, fit for a height range from 150cm to 195cm
- Updated easy-to-read LED controller with intuitive buttons for easy massage control
- USB cellphone charging
Model Number: BHTMS6300
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
What a great buy. I just love this machine. It does exactly what it claims to do. I'm buying one for my son in law for exams . I sometimes have what feels like a tooth ache across the middle of my back and honestly without a massager I would go crazy. I love all the features but my favorite is being able to stop it where ever I want to get the extra zap it that area. Another plus is the heat. That's feels wonderful. My last one didn't have that so it was a bonus. If you need a massager you can't go wrong with this one. I know it's a little pricier then the others but you'll get your moneys worth right off the bat, I sure have.
I research this type of questions for many months and after going to a friends house and trying hers I bought this product. She has debilitating back problems and loves the seat. When I come home after a long day and my back is just killing me I sit in this massage chair and it takes all the pains of the day away. I like that it goes up and down your back and then it has a spot button which when you push the button it stays in one place it works on your‘s your sorest areas. And the heat element is amazing as well.
I have had various back massagers. I have had one for the last 12 years. I have chronic back pain due to injury from 30 years ago. I use it 2x daily. It is a good supplement to stretching and injections. Some massagers I have purchased I returned immediately as they didn't apply enough pressure to actually relieve muscle tension. If you are just looking for a 'casual' massage, this might be to hard for you.
I like everything about this seat massager. It’s so enjoyable I hate to turn it off! It’s very quiet, comfortable, and with all of the individual or collective settings, allows you to select the area activated that you desire. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a relaxing and pleasurable experience!
I bought this as a gift for someone - I wasn't sure he would use it, or like it. He LOVES it. I have used an older model of this back massager and also loved it - which is why I bought it for someone with back issues. Would highly recommend it. If it feels too hard on the back - simply place a blanket between the massagers and your back.